Sage Monkey

Sage Monkey

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rules...Rules...Rules...

Everything in life is about rules. Rules, Rules, Rules!! Everywhere you look there is a sign saying don't park here, someone telling you to use your six inch voice inside, a politician telling you to buckle up - wear a helmet, society saying don't smoke, your doctor saying loose weight, your parents telling you to stop acting like a child....oh wait that last one might only be me. :)

My point is everyone has a set of rules they set and follow. You see I never wanted a dog. Ever. Which may seem like a huge surprise considering I'm down right obsessed with mine. But its true....I'm embarrassed to admit it. The most hilarious part was I had all these rules for when we got Cleo. They went something like this:

NO DOGS ON MY FURNITURE!








 NO DOGS IN MY NEW GMC TRUCK!


This pic was taken a few weekends ago when Jim and I ran into a store to use the bathroom on the way to the Rocktavern Navhda clinic. Cleo snuggled into the front seat under my pillow.


And this was taken the same day on the way home. She made herself quite comfy in the backseat with my pillow and her dog face.  


DOGS ARE NOT TO BOTHER GUESTS!!

Cleo loving up on a Cara

 Cleo stealing kisses with Uncle Freddo

Cleo sharing a chew toy with Bobby K. 


And the most important rule that I was adamant about. The golden rule...the rule of all rules: NO DOGS AND I MEAN NO DOGS EVER IN MY BED!!!!!

Number 1 offender of this rule....me. 




Ugh...who can help themselves with such a funny, sassy, spotted dog?? I couldn't. She won me over in about 20 minutes. Stinking dog face...made me break all the rules. But I couldn't be happier that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment