Sage Monkey

Sage Monkey

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lady Bella and her Birds


Monday I ventured to New Hope, PA to photograph a beautiful 19 month old GSP named Bella. Her owner, Patricia Stewart-Busso was looking to get some pictures of her in action in the field. There is no doubt that Bella loves herself some birds! Patty hopes to one day field trial Lady Bella but has been focusing on showing her at the present. Which I find to be super interesting mainly because I know little to nothing about showing dogs. But I feel it just goes to show how much you can do with this versatile breed: Hunt, Trial, Show, Dock Dive, Agility, Obedience the list goes on and on.

 
Honed in on a chukar

Bella keeps a pretty tight schedule with her showing. She's pretty booked up for the next couple of weekends on the show circuit. Patty said she hopes to have her back in the field and training this summer. It was a pleasure to meet Patty and Bella was quite a lovely dog.



Charles Kissinger was there to plant some birds for Bella. He also had his 4 year old German Wirehaired Pointer with him. I asked him to put a bird out for Hunter since I haven't had the chance to photograph a lot of GWP's. All that hair gives them quite a bit of character.





Check us out and like us on facebook at: Adventures of a German Shorthaired Pointer.

If your interested in booking a photo shoot with me at Byrd Dog Photography please email me at byrdgirl50@aol.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment