Sage Monkey

Sage Monkey

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hunting Couture

Cleo's orange fleece hunting vest came today from Ugly Dog Hunting!! First I have to say it is such a nice quality. Much nicer than I had expected. The fleece is thick and soft. It zippers onto her and then has a really nice Velcro flap that covers the zipper to protect it and make it look more finished. I was so excited to put it on her and see how it fit her and looked. Cleo on the other hand was not so excited. It was like trying to dress an octopus! But once it was on it fit her great. We went with a size large because of how big her chest is....29"!

Once it was on she just stood there staring at me like I was a complete jerk. I got her to do a few laps around the kitchen and then took her to the door to let her out into the yard. She just stood there!! She didn't want to go outside....like the neighborhood dogs were going to make fun of her for having a sweater.  I laughed right at her and pushed her out into the yard and after a few minutes she forgot it was on. The whole thing was hilarious. At least next time she goes to daycare and its 10 degrees outside she can rock her hunting couture and be hottest dressed pup there. Lol.

So as promised paparazzi pics: Please note the completely dejected look on her face.

1 comment: