Sage Monkey

Sage Monkey

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Frogs, Geese and Cleo Oh My!


It got into the mid 80's today. It wouldn't have felt so hot had it not been so flippin humid. I have a real hate relationship with Pennsylvania humidity. You'll notice I left out any inclination of love/hate. There is no love. None at all. Anyway the grass is to high at home to bust out Cleo's doggie pool so I drove her to a nearby pond to play a little fetch.

As soon as we got there she chased off a group of geese. I would have loved to have gotten a picture of it but she ran to far ahead and I didn't have my camera out yet. But she was super happy blasting into the pond and watching them honk and then fly off.

Cleo fetching her bumper




There are some reeds on the edge of the pond. She swam near them and some frogs chirped and jumped. She ran back gave me the bumper and swam right over to the reeds to investigate. She practically buried herself in the reeds.


So it was nice evening for a quick swim. On the way out we ran into a black lab named Monty and Cleo had a blast running through the fields with her. Not bad for a hot and humid Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment