Sage Monkey

Sage Monkey

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Constant (Barking) Gardener

I spent a little time in the garden tonight weeding and watering. The garden is a pretty decent size this year. Were rocking: Lettuce, beefsteak tomatoes, yellow cherry tomatoes, the pepper parade including poblanos, green and orange sweet peppers and jalapenos, we have pickling cucumbers and regular cucumbers, lots of broccoli and cauliflower plants, onions, red potatoes, baking potatoes, sweet potatoes, and Cleo's favorite little snackies sugar snap peas and green beans.  I hope I'm not forgetting anything. I would like to note that I pushed for sweet corn, cantaloupe and pumpkins as well but I got vetoed. Boo!!

Anyhow, below is how to water the garden Cleo style.


And a quick reminder to check out Cleo's new swanky page on facebook. Look for her under the heading Adventures of a German Shorthaired Pointer!

No comments:

Post a Comment