Sage Monkey

Sage Monkey

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Discovery of Guinea Pigs

If you have ever read my post from March titled "When it rains it pours...." then you would know on rainy days taking Cleo to Petsmart is a no brainer. Today has been relatively nice but we have had intermittent showers so I thought I would shoot over and buy some goodies for tonight just in case we got trapped inside. We picked her up a purple ball with a handle, a flying squirrel toy and a big pig with several squeakers inside. Such gifts delight a spotted dog. But the most hilarious part of our trip was when Cleo discovered Guinea Pigs. They moved them down to her perfect face level and they were squeaking and running about! Please reference the video below:


About 5 seconds after I stopped recording she punched the glass and piggies dove into their plastic domes. I grabbed Cleo and darted for the checkout line. Luckily no one was watching and my questionable parenting went unnoticed. Anyway, as soon as we got home we busted out the purple ball with the handle and had a good game of fetch until she finally laid down and ate the handle off.

She looks so dainty and girl like when she is destroying things.

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad I would have enjoyed seeing her punch the glass?! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete