Sage Monkey

Sage Monkey

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Here comes Cleo cottontail charging down the bunny trail.....

Above is a picture of the elusive Easter Pointer. It's much more rare and special than the Easter Bunny and if little kids are well behaved all year she will bring them things likes pheasants, ducks, and woodcock....and the occasional destroyed half eaten shoe. The Easter Pointer is a magical beast very much like a unicorn and should be thanked with delicious treats such as pig ears and marrow bones.

For the record.....Jim completely disapproved of this picture. I believe the conversation went something like this:

Me: Check out these bunny ears Becker got me. I'm gonna put em on the dog and take a picture!!
Jim: Your not putting those ears on my dog.
Me: What!?!?! Are you kidding me....this is serious Easter contraband. She'll look great.
Jim: Your stealing my dogs masculinity.
Me: Masculinity?? She's a girl.
Jim: Whatever....she's my hunting dog and your taking her pride with those ears.
Me: Ugh....Look I got a basket as a prop too. Help me and we'll all be happy.

Cleo was not happy. Below is a picture of her trying to sneak off. 10 seconds later she ripped off the ears and tried to eat em. Jim immediately intervened and was like were done here!! Makes me feel like one of those creepy parents who makes their kid participate in beauty pageants. Whatever.
Lucky for me I have a year and half practice of rescueing things from her destruction. The ears survived!! Thank you my wonderful sister in-law Rebecca for finding them for me! :) Have a happy and wonderful Easter everyone!
 

1 comment: